I will give you a short description regarding my University project and shall be grateful if you can provide me soem tips
1) I have got an existing FORTRAN Code
2) The existign FORTRAN Code creates some dialogs and consequently the data is retrived from these dialogs and the core numerical sub routines called and necessary calculations done.
3) So far so good.
4) We are replacing the existing FORTRAN Dialogs with C++ dialogs due to soem reasons (I'm not going into details and reasons for this)
5)I intend using the same FORTRAN Sub routines which carry out the calculations and call FORTRAN From C++ which I found is possible and have demonstarted some examples.
6) Can anyone provide me some tips and tell me how can I retrieve the C++ dialog data and give it to the FORTRAN code?
7) Currently I have commented the FORTRAN dialog craetion part in the subroutines and hard coded the necessary inputs from the C++ dialog.