Video Game Cheat Help

I'm trying to recompile s0beit, a cheating mod for San Andreas Muliplayer. From what I've learned there's a vehicle recording/playback function that's disabled and requires slight modification to the source to enable I have all the tools it says I'll need but i assumed it would be easier to ask on of you to explain or do it for me.

OK, so here's what I've got...
You need SQLite and you will have to recompile mod_sa with __CHEAT_VEHRECORDING_H__ defined
to use the vehicle recording system.

Download latest SQLite Amalgamation from:
http://www.sqlite.org/download.html

Place headers, source, and library files in this folder.

It says it is missing a lib file.
- If you are using the precompiled dll you will have to manually create the lib file for SQLite
by running 'vcvars32.bat' and 'lib.exe /DEF:sqlite3.def' (located in your VisualC/bin folder).
- The lib file needs to be in this folder.
It says it is missing a dll.
- You need to have the sqlite3.dll in the same folder as gta or mod_sa.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ini file settings for vehicle recording system:

# ========================
# Vehicle Recording System
# ========================
#
# this is NOT part of mod_sa by default
# you need to recompile it with __CHEAT_VEHRECORDING_H__ defined
#
# Note: Need to set recording_activated to true before being able to use the keys.
# (Can also activate via menu 'Misc' > 'Routes' > 'Enable Routes Functionality'
# Playing a record is time related so make sure you deactivate the record playing
# before pausing/minimizing the game, if you don't want to look like you teleported.
#
recording_activated = false
key_recording_record = r

# Set recording_maxDistToEntryPoint to 0.0, to deactivate it.
# When activated it will check, if you are within the maxDist to the starting position
# if you arn't it will automatically search for the closest point to your position
# and start playing from that point on (you need to be in maxDist range to route).
recording_maxDistToEntryPoint = 0.0

# If continuous-mode is activated it will repeat the recording over and over again
# (make sure maxDist is either deactivated, or the last point is within the maxDist
# to the first point)
key_recording_continueAfterFinish = k

# To use the customSpeed multiplier use the customSpeed keys to start playing the record.
recording_play_customSpeed = 2.0
key_recording_play = p
key_recording_customSpeed = b

# Play the record in reverse order.
key_recording_rev = o
key_recording_rev_customSpeed = &0

that read me file contains some of the information on what needs to be modified and how. I have what it says I'd need but lack the experience or knowledge of how to do it. The source file is available at http://code.google.com/p/m0d-s0beit-sa/downloads/list

All help is appreciated, but doing it for me and explaining would be much less time consuming. Thanks in advance

Edit Ok i've defined __CHEAT_VEHRECORDING_H__ now this is what I'm unsure how to do
- If you are using the precompiled dll you will have to manually create the lib file for SQLite
by running 'vcvars32.bat' and 'lib.exe /DEF:sqlite3.def' (located in your VisualC/bin folder).
- The lib file needs to be in this folder.

,Jaycob
Last edited on
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.