Please can anyone help-it is really urgent for me!!
I would like to ask (especially Cubi who has lot of experience of experience in mixed language programming) if this is possible:
1) I have a C++ class (called MyClass) and there is a private member function called 'Show'
2) 'Show' updates the member variables a,b,c,d which are private emmber variables of the class MyClass
3) What I do is: I define a public function which is an access Get function
4) Let it be called GetPrivMemberVariables
5) From GetPrivMemberVariables I call Show which consequently updated a,b,c,d
6) Now, as I said GetPrivMemberVariables is a public function of class MyClass
7) Can I call GetPrivMemberVariables from a free function which is not a member of the class MyClass?