QtCore4.dll was not found - codeblocks and Qt

This is the error when i compile and run a simple program in codeblocks "this application has failed to start because QtCore4.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."

I tried to figure it out myself so here s what i did...

at the system properties->environment variables->i chose Path and edit at the system variables->then i paste this->C\Windows........;C:\Qt\4.8.4\include\QtCore which i thought it solve my problem but still the error pops up saying "this application has failed to start because QtCore4.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." Any idea someone? did i miss something more important? Does my codeblock needs to configure? How?
Try C:\Qt\4.8.4\bin

Do not edit the 'system variable' version. Add to user section. Those two settings are concatenated.
Thank you for the reply and i follow your instruction so Edit the "system variable" and erase this ;C:\Qt\4.8.4\include\QtCore then i Add to user section like what you said i make Path then pasete this C:\Qt\4.8.4\bin and another windows pops up saying like this

"hello.exe has stopped working
A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if solution is available.

So what should i do?
That is a regular crash message. Probably an error in your code. How do you debug with code::block?
Well, i guess i think theres no error in my code, here it is

#include <QApplication>
#include <QLabel>

int main(int argc, char *argv[]){
QApplication app(argc, argv);

QLabel label("Hello");
label.show();
return app.exec();
}
But i tried to debug it and here it is, it pops up a little window saying like this

Call stack

Nr | Address | Function
4 | ******* | main(argc=1848730600, argv=0x603440)
| D:\Test\hello\main.cpp

Do you think my code is wrong?
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.