Airline Reservation.

i have this problem
A small airline has just purchased a computer for its new automated reservation system. you have been asked to program a new system. Develop a program to assign seats on each flight of the airline's only plane (capacity = 10 seats)
your program should display the following alternatives

Please type 1 for "SMOKING"
Please type 2 for "Non-Smoking"

if the person types 1, your program should assign a seat in the smoking section (seats 1-5). If a person types 2, your program should assign a seats in the non-smoking section (seats 6-10). your program should then print a boarding pass indicating the person's seat number and whether it is in the smoking or non-smoking section of the plane.

Use a single-subscripted array to represent the seating chart of the plane. Initialize all the elements of the array to 0 to indicate that all seats are empty. As each seats is assigned, set the corresponding elements of the array to 1 to indicate that the seat is no longer available.
Your program should never assign a seat that has already been assigned. When the smoking section is full, your program should ask a person if it is acceptable to be placed in the non-smoking area section ( and vice versa ), If yes, make the appropriate a seat assignment. If no, print the message " Next flight leaves in 3 hours! ".
i have this problem

So you do.
can u solve this?
can u solve this?

Yep.
can u pls post the codes here or just PM me?
post code you have so far..
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.