I'm triying to create a GUI with Open graphics Libraries.
I have made a basic GUI that exits the program or shows the instructions if a option/Polygon is marked (A bigger one is behind them)
But what I'm trying to do now is the following:
0. Start the direct access on the desktop
1. Screen: Press any key to continue
2. Select one option
2.1 Option one: Go to the circuit selection menu
2.1 Option two: View the instructions (Cleared)
2.1 Option three: Exit the game (Cleared)
3. Select a circuit
4. Go to the car selection menu
5. Select a car and start the race
Then, inside the race:
6. Pause menu if Spacebar has been pressed
From the pause menu:
6.1. Go to the main menu
6.2. Restart the race
I know that it is OpenGL, but what i'm looking for is C++.
How I could do that? What I have cleared is with IF but I'm looking for better alternatives.