Okay so i starting learning how to use SDL just today, installed the standard SDL library on the compiler. But when i got to the point where I needed to install the SDL image extension library I thought I had everything correct but when I tried running a program using it I got errors. The non-extension SDL apps work just fine but when I try using SDL_image functions in my code I get problems, although when I begin typing the function the name shows up and i do not get issues with the .h, I feel its a link issue because I get errors such as:
I'm not sure how to fix this. I'm confident I have my /includes installed correctly. Also I was unable to find the 1.2 version for the Img extension so i reluctantly went ahead with 2.0 if that is perhaps causing issues.