Sell or Free? (Interactive c++ Arcade)

Okay, so I have an arcade i made for my computer science project, and according to EVERYONE, it is one of the best programs they've seen

It took me 3 months to complete it, and if you think that's a lot of time, just to let you know, all I have known about graphics before I started the program was how to draw circles and rectangles, and after that I took help from the internet.
I studied c++ for an year and then came to know about graphics and stuff related to it
So this arcade took a lot of time and i was thinking if it was fine if I gave it away for free?
Or should I sell it?
If yes, how can I?

Not many people buy small PC games anymore. If it's really that good, would it be suitable to convert to an app for Iphone/Ipad/Android etc? Perhaps you could upload a demo and see what reactions are like to that and if it becomes popular, consider selling the full version.
Sounds good, but how can i convert it into an iPhone/android app?

(C++ code -----> iPhone app?)
closed account (jwkNwA7f)
You could get an objective-c c++ wrapper, if they make those, or you can learn Objective-C.

I will try to record the program output (On youtube) and will post the link here as well

Thanks guys :)

Topic archived. No new replies allowed.