Sunshine.com is an online children clothing store exclusively for baby and toddler. The store carry a wide selection of beautiful, unique and adorable baby hat, rompers, bloomers, tutu series, korean children clothes and much more for the precious little one. As the manager for the Sunshine.com, you decided to keep track the customer information and to identify any entitled discounts for any loyal customers. Therefore, two main objectives are identified:
a) To store the customers details
• Customer details: first name, last name, contact number, address, email.
• Email privacy: Not every customer willing to be emailed. The system should be able to identify if the customer wishes to be on a mailing list or not.
b) Customer and discounts entitlement
• The system must able to identify the amount spends by the customer in order to earn discounts on their purchase. The amount of a customer’s discount is determined by the amount of the customers’s cumulative purchases in the store. You must plan and provided a list of cumulative purchases and the discount earned. But, the discounts are only entitle for the members of store.
Write a program that describes two objectives of the Sunshine.com system. Your program also must able to be developed with the following (but not limited to):
1. At least 3 classes are created.
2. Using the concept of inheritance
3. To apply the abstract classes or polymorphism or both of them
4. Input validation: Do not accept any negative values.
I need help with this project, cause i try but is not working. should use Pure virtual function and virtual function.
Some one can help me cause tomorrow i need to submit Friday(27.09.2013)