A vending machine that can dispense both hot and cold drinks of your choice

i was asked to design a vending machine that dispense both hot and cold drinks the requirement are as follows
1) turn on the machine.
2) select hot or cold drink
3) select options in cold drink
4) select the drink of your choice
5) Display the availability/unavailability of the drink
6) select option in case of availability
7) option to select another drink(go to main menu)
8) display the cost of that drink
10) count the cash credited and display the selected item
11) beep when the amount is paid fully
12) vending machine dispense the selected item
13) give a delay of 8 seconds for each event
Please note, that it is not a homework site. We won't do your homework for you. However we are always willing to help solve problems you encountered, correct mistakes you made in your code and answer your questions.

We didn't see your attemts to solve this youself and so we cannot correct mistakes you didn't made and answer questions you didn't ask. To get help you should do something yourself and get real problems with something. If your problem is "I don't understand a thing", then you should go back to basics and study again. As it is impossible to find deriviative of function without knowledge in ariphmetics, you cannot do more complex tasks in programming without clear understanding of basics
I just got the homework a day ago, am actually working on it. still on the binning phase. will definitely post my progress. just wanted others view on how to employ the best way to write the program.
Last edited on
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.