Hello,

I am trying to compile a simple Boost C++ program with Clang. The program:

#include <boost/filesystem.hpp>

int main()
{
    return 0;
}

The commands I am calling(through Code::Blocks):

clang++.exe -Wall -fexceptions  -g -IC:\C++\include -IC:\Boost  -c C:\Users\Ryan\CodeBlocks\boost-test\main.cpp -o obj\Debug\main.o

clang++.exe  obj\Debug\main.o    C:\Boost\bin.v2\libs\filesystem\build\clang-linux-3.2\release\link-static\threading-multi\libboost_filesystem-clang32-mt-1_53.lib C:\Boost\bin.v2\libs\system\build\clang-linux-3.2\release\link-static\threading-multi\libboost_system-clang32-mt-1_53.lib  -o bin\Debug\boost-test.exe

The errors:

obj\Debug\main.o:fake:(.eh_frame$_ZNK5boost6system12system_error4whatEv+0x13): undefined reference to `__gxx_personality_v0'
C:\Boost\bin.v2\libs\system\build\clang-linux-3.2\release\link-static\threading-multi\libboost_system-clang32-mt-1_53.lib(error_code.obj):fake:(.text+0x19b): undefined reference to `_Unwind_Resume'
C:\Boost\bin.v2\libs\system\build\clang-linux-3.2\release\link-static\threading-multi\libboost_system-clang32-mt-1_53.lib(error_code.obj):fake:(.text+0x1a5): undefined reference to `_Unwind_Resume'
C:\Boost\bin.v2\libs\system\build\clang-linux-3.2\release\link-static\threading-multi\libboost_system-clang32-mt-1_53.lib(error_code.obj):fake:(.text+0x489): undefined reference to `_Unwind_Resume'
C:\Boost\bin.v2\libs\system\build\clang-linux-3.2\release\link-static\threading-multi\libboost_system-clang32-mt-1_53.lib(error_code.obj):fake:(.eh_frame+0x13): undefined reference to `__gxx_personality_v0' 

Oddly enough, this happens with any C++ program I compile with Clang. It worked fine yesterday...

I am using Clang 3.4 SVN, but 3.2 doesn't work either.
closed account (Dy7SLyTq)
are you on a 64 bit os and using 32 bit libraries or vice versa?
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.