errors in code::blocks

hi, im using code::blocks and it has driven me crazy with errors. i get the same error no matter what i do.
C:\Documents and Settings\saji kumar\Desktop\C++\Project\binary.cpp|1|error: expected unqualified-id before '+' token|
C:\Documents and Settings\saji kumar\Desktop\C++\Project\binary.cpp|1|error: expected `,' or `;' before '+' token|
C:\Documents and Settings\saji kumar\Desktop\C++\Project\binary.cpp|1|warning: no newline at end of file|
||=== Build finished: 2 errors, 1 warnings (0 minutes, 0 seconds) ===|

i have tried reinstalling code::blocks and mingw. i suspect theres some option or feature unchecked. i got the same errors even without any code.
We have to see the code so we can tell you what the errors are referring to. We would have to see the file that error is referring to in binary.cpp ...lets figure out one problem at a time. Who knows, looking at the code may give us an idea of the solution. Without code though it shouldn't be giving you errors about ids, + tokens or new lines.
Last edited on by closed account z6A9GNh0
here's the code:

#include<iostream>
using namespace std;
int main()
{
    cout<<"TEEHEE"<<"\n";
    return 0;
}

ignore the name of the program...the program was something else, i tried a simpler program to see if the error was universal, and it is. it doesn't matter what the program is. the error is always the same.

and yeah...even without ant code, i see those errors. real puzzler.
Last edited on
Yay!!! I fixed it!! I reinstalled code blocks, but this time, I searched for all files with code blocks keyword in them, and deleted them. Then upon reinstalling, code blocks worked fine.

Cheers to all the help.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.