Urgent help..! Cannot put to work functions

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Last edited on
Please use code tags (first button in the Format box next to where you enter the text). It will make your posting more readable.
I noticed that your function definitions do not match function implementations. For example you define float getPayment(); but you implement float getPayment(float balance,float APRCharge). If your function takes two float arguments, it has to be described as such in the definition float getPayment(float,float);
Start from there, and post any error messages that you get
hhshhshhshhkqwknkjankjnkm
Last edited on
I don't see how this code can even compile. Inside your getAPRCharge function, you're attempting to use something called balance, but I don't see a definition for that.

In your original unformatted post, getAPRCharge took an argument called balance. Did you remove that by mistake?

EDIT: Also, your code would be much easier for both you and us to understand, if you used a sensible indentation style.
Last edited on
Your definition should be float getAPRCharge(float);, with the implementation as in your first posting.
When you say it's not compiling, please post the error message. In fact, I am almost sure that your error message tells you what is wrong in your code.
jdjjdjjdjkdkjdkk
Last edited on
Your getAPRCharge should depend on the balance
Line 7 float getAPRCharge(float);
Line 18 APRCharge = getAPRCharge(balance);
Line 31 to 36
float  getAPRCharge(float balance)
{
   return balance*0.15/12.;
}
To the OP: why did you delete all your posts in this thread?

Doing this ruins the value of the thread as something other people can learn from.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.