External errors in project

http://www.filedropper.com/project2

I know it has to do with table.cpp; however, I can't figure out what it is causing it any help would be appreciated.

Thank you
Yeah, I'm not going to download your code just to see what errors you're getting. Post the compiler output.
Error 6 error LNK1120: 3 unresolved externals C:\Users\ashender\Documents\Visual Studio 2012\Projects\project2\Debug\project2.exe project2
Error 3 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall Bnode::Bnode(void)" (??0Bnode@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "public: __thiscall Table::Table(class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> >,class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> >,class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> >)" (??0Table@@QAE@V?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@00@Z) C:\Users\ashender\Documents\Visual Studio 2012\Projects\project2\project2\Table.obj project2
Error 4 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall Irec::Irec(void)" (??0Irec@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "public: __thiscall Table::Table(class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> >,class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> >,class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> >)" (??0Table@@QAE@V?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@00@Z) C:\Users\ashender\Documents\Visual Studio 2012\Projects\project2\project2\Table.obj project2
Error 5 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: class Irec __thiscall Table::addInternNode(int,class Irec)" (?addInternNode@Table@@QAE?AVIrec@@HV2@@Z) referenced in function "public: class Irec __thiscall Table::addBtree(int,class Irec)" (?addBtree@Table@@QAE?AVIrec@@HV2@@Z)

ok here i sthe compiler output

thanks for any help
Just basing off of a quick glance at the compiler output, my best insight would be to say that you have member functions in your classes that are declared but aren't defined.

Meaning you might have:

Declaration
class Irec
{
    public:
    Irec(); // Declaration
};

Definition
Irec::Irec()
{
    ... Constructor stuff ...
}

If you lack a definition, the compiler doesn't know what to do with the declaration. Look at the functions being called out in the compiler output and make sure that they have a definition.
1. You didn't implement Bnode::Bnode() (the constructor that takes no parameters).
2. Same with Irec.
3. You didn't implement Table::addInternNode(int, Irec).
Thanks guys I really appreciate the time you guys took to help me out!!!
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.