programming

how to make statistics table in c++
Treat others how you want to be treated. If you don't put effort into your question or topic title we won't put effort into helping you.
sry for that i am new here..!!
well can u help me with the program...??
You need to be more descriptive than just "statistics table".
typedef int statistics[4][4];

int main()
{
    statistics table = {};
}
the question was...
"given the values of 10 observatins nd their frequencies .write a program to find their mean deviation about the mean..??"
(the values are 'xi' nd frequencies are 'fi')....
help..pls..!!!
Alas, arko, you are begging us to do your homework for you, and without even bothering to give us your assignment, let alone any attempt at writing your own code.

If you are behind in class, make sure to go talk with your professor to see what you can do to catch up.

What you are asking us to do for you is really, really simple, so there is no reason you can't learn it yourself and still pass your course.

Good luck!
mam said i can get help from anybody..!!
You can get help from anybody, but you have to put forward some effort of your own first.
Last edited on
thats the problem i am confused how to start..!! :(
If you have ever written the hello-world program before, you should not be confused how to start ;)
i hav tried to make the program myself nd i am stuck in "xi-ximean" (thats minus sign)..!!
now can u help..???
Last edited on
Post the code you have written so far. Make sure to put it [code]between "code" tags[/code].
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.