some questions

1. I want to do 2 while at the same moment. Exactly I want one while which is checking the time and it should di something every X second and the other should check something parallel.

2. How i can write the program what i write automaticly into the autorun on every windows pc.

3. Can i change the process-name when the programm started?

4. Can i save my .exe under another name in the autorun
1) Use a thread: I am not sure how well the c++11 threads are but here is a reference http://www.cplusplus.com/reference/thread/thread/ otherwise SFML and Boost both have pretty good threads.
This smells like virus.
1: Running something every X seconds is stupid and wasteful. I personally don't see why anything would need to run repeatedly more then once a day but if you absolutely must do this then use the Windows Task scheduler to run the process when the system is idle.

2: By using the Windows Task Scheduler. You could also write your application as a service but that would make fulfilling your last two requests all that much harder.

3: Sort of. What applications like Rootkit Killer do is copy themselves into a local temp folder with a randomly generated string for the new file name. Then it calls that copy of itself effectively changing it's name when it is run.

4: You would have to be constantly updating the Task Scheduler entry but otherwise sure, why not.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.