HELP!!

HI, I need to make this program but I'm completely lost. Can someone help me write this as a working program. Thank you!!

// Start
// Declarations
// num SIZE = 5
// num COFFEEPRICE = 2.00
// string products[SIZE]="Whipped cream", "Cinnamon", "Chocolate sauce", "Amaretto", ""Irish whiskey"
// num prices[SIZE]=0.89, 0.25, 0.59, 1.50, 1.75
// num totalPrice = 0
// num choice = 0
// num SENTINEL = -1
//
// while (choice <> SENTINEL))
// output "Please select an item from the Product menu by selecting the item number (1 - 5) or -1 to terminate: "
// output "Product Price ($)"
// output "======= ========="
// output "1. Whipped cream 0.89"
// output "2. Cinnamon 0.25"
// output "3. Chocolate sauce 0.89"
// output "4. Amaretto 1.50"
// output "5. Irish whiskey 1.75"
// output "Please enter a positive number: "
// input choice
// if (choice <> -1) then
// if ((choice >= 1) and (choice <= 5)) then
// totalPrice = totalPrice + prices[choice-1]
// output "Item number ", choice,": ", products[choice-1], " has been added"
// else
// output "Item number ",choice, " is not valid", "Sorry we do not carry that item"
// endif
// endif
// endwhile
// totalPrice = totalPrice + COFFEEPRICE
// output "Total price of order is ",totalPrice
// output "Thanks for purchasing from Jumpin Jive Coffee Shop"
// Stop

I need to design the logic for an application that allows a user to enter ordered add-ins continuously until a sentinel value is entered. After each item, display its price or the message Sorry, we do not carry that as output. After all items have been entered, display the total price for the order. The add-ins: Whipped cream $.86, Cinnamon $.25, Chocolate sause $.59,
Amaretto $1.50, and Irish whiskey $1.75.

And the first post is the algorithm for this but I'm having issues. This is the hardest one I've had to do so far for me and I'm just not getting it.
well write some code and if you need help then we will help you. We will not provide the answers for your homework.

Anyways you never asked a question so how do we know what you are looking for :P

http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/beginner/

*ps it can probably be moved to beginner section instead of general.

Topic archived. No new replies allowed.