Need help with Program

This program is supposed to take integer score inputs from the keyboard into an array and use a sentinel of -999 to end the process.It should call a show() function which passes the array and displays the name and number of the integer for the output. I am not to sure on this program but can anyone help me.

# include <iostream>
using namespace std;

int main()
{
	int score(double array1[], int numbers);

double s[100]={};
    double integer;
	score (s, 100);        //call to the fucntion to populate array

cout << "The integer scores are" << integer << endl;
    system("pause");
    return (0);

//Populates the array
int worker(double array1[], int numbers);{
    double input=1;
    int r; 
    while (input != -999){
        for (r=0; r<numbers; i++){
        cout << "Enter a number " << endl;
        cin >> input;
        array1[r]=input;

}

}      
    system ("pause");
	return i;
}

I am getting an error in the for loop r<number which states "Error identifier "numbers" is undefined" and on my array1 "Error identifier "array1" us undefined" also in my for loop.
I have been looking and looking for a few hours and I cannot figure it out. I think I need a fresh set of eyes.
On line 17, you tried to define a function inside of the main function. You cannot do this. However, you also accidentally put a semicolon there, so the compiler sees you as declaring that a function exists, and then writing more code in the main function.
So how would it look then? because of the outputs it is supposed to generate and the functions needed.
Try going back to basics. Your program requirements are that it needs a function to take in scores and a function to show the scores. Try just writing the declarations, but not the definitions, of those functions, and then write your main function.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.