boost help

Hi I'm trying to get the boost library working. I built the library and using codeblocks as my IDE I added to global variables C:\Lib\boost_1_55_0 where the boost files are stored to "base" and C:\Lib\boost_1_55_0\lib to "lib". I then right clicked on my project, clicked build options, and added C:\Lib\boost_1_55_0\boost to search directories in compiler and C:\Lib\boost_1_55_0\lib to search directories in linker. I then ran the following standard example program:
#include "boost/lambda/lambda.hpp"
#include <iostream>
#include <iterator>
#include <algorithm>

int main()
{
    using namespace boost::lambda;
    typedef std::istream_iterator<int> in;

std::for_each(
        in(std::cin), in(), std::cout << (_1 * 3) << " " );
}

But I've been getting the following error:
fatal error: boost/lambda/lambda.hpp: No such file or directory

I can't seem to figure out why its not finding this header file. If I change #include "boost/lambda/lambda.hpp" to #include "c:/Lib/boost_1_55_0/boost/lambda/lambda.hpp" then it partially works, but it takes me to the file lambda.hpp which has its own error since it uses the include file #include "boost/lambda/core.hpp". Why isn't this working and how do I get the original example program shown above working? That is how do I get it so that codeblocks knows where /boost is located?
Try using <> around headers you have placed in the library include directories. Quotes search only the current directory.
> added C:\Lib\boost_1_55_0\boost to search directories in compiler

Add C:\Lib\boost_1_55_0 to search directories.

("boost/lambda/lambda.hpp" => "C:/Lib/boost_1_55_0/boost/lambda/lambda.hpp"
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.