SDL wont render on a computer.

So when I start my program on my desktop, and many other computers, it would normally work, but when I try it on this laptop I use now, nothing is in the window of the program with no errors.

This is what it looks like: http://i.imgur.com/l8hLapE.png

-I recently reinstalled windows on the laptop, I'm not sure if it worked before.

-I tried all the possible rendering flags

-I have 3 drivers, one of them has to work.

So yea, I have no clue why it does not work, You don't even need the code, I tried sdl image tests, same thing.
-I have 3 drivers, one of them has to work.
Maybe they're conflicting?

It looks like it hit something that's stopping it from displaying properly; maybe an infinite loop. Try getting a different version of the .dll, or even try building it yourself.
>_>

I swear that when I used sdl_renderer_software it said that the no matching driver could be found, but I guess I might've done something before that might've fixed something. I was using accelerated version because I got no errors from it.
Try creating a hardware renderer in your code and if that fails then fallback on a software one.

That way your code will work pretty much everywhere.
Can you quickly tell me which renderer falls back into what, because there is accelerated, software, presentvsync, and texture target renderers :S
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.