How can Build a program like UPX?

hi
How can Build a program like UPX for compress exe files with Dedicated Algorithm?
test this:
http://upx.sourceforge.net/
download upx391w.zip and after extract,drag a exe file on program exe file (upx.exe) for compress your exe file!
i want write like this program with Dedicated Algorithm for Compression.
i how can do it?

i have a problem with UPX!
my file is clean,but after compress antiviruses find my file with a HIDDENEXT/Cypted virus! but my File is Cleane.
i want pass of this problem with build Dedicated Algorithm.
Thanks
Last edited on
The problem isn't anything you did. It's your AV vendor.

UPX is often used, and unfortunately, some of the users have nefarious purposes -- meaning that AV software will tend to group your innocent application in with the (relatively few) bad applications made with UPX.

You have about three options:

1) Package with a different version of UPX. (Not a guaranteed solution.)
2) Submit your UPXed application to your AV software vendor as a false positive.
3) Don't use UPX.

Frankly, unless you have some serious space considerations, you should choose option 3. There is really not much need to package with UPX.

Once you are done, try https://www.virustotal.com/ to see what AV software will incorrectly flag your software as infected, and make sure to submit false positive reports to those AV vendors.

Hope this helps!
Thanks Duoas
my problem is this:
my antivirus is sheed! Do not know Do you Its Have you heard that name or not!
that is iran antivirus Combination of Eset and Avira.
i sent a email to support this antivirus for check this problem And so far I did not get a response!
Sure after get an answer i will be here to answer.
Thanks a lot
and another question:
How to make This program is specifically there?
... my antivirus is sheed!

That product has no commercial presence that I can tell of and as of right now has a whopping 4 likes on Facebook. My guess is that their claim of combining two rival products are either completely made up or the product of piracy; either way drop them.
If you are using Windows, there is no reason why Microsoft Essentials isn't sufficient.*

*Well, assuming you aren't doing stupid things on the internet.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.