Is Qt frowned upon by companies in the real world?

So, I learned a bit of Qt, and forgot about it. After weeks of trying to figure out bitmap display with Win32, I just googled good GUI libraries, and Qt came up.
"Oh, wait! I have Qt!" I thought. So, within minutes, I had a window with a giant .png image on it, slapping me in the face for wasting so much time.

So here is my question:
Qt is SO easy to use, and is a solid framework too. Cross platform, expansive, simple... It seems too simple. Because of the simplicity of it, say I go to some job interview. They see on my resume "GUI capabilities: Very strong with Qt Framework". Would this lessen my chance of getting the job, since it is so out of the way and unpopular, and that I spent all my time learning that and not a more traditional API such as Win32?

I am just asking this, because before I spend all this time learning it, I want to know if it will be worth learning it.
A good company will look for good experience. Working directly with one specific OS's API is generally not good experience. Working with a high-level library that abstracts the OS is generally good experience.
Thanks for the advice. I guess I could try and figure it out. And just a question, since qt is cross platform, say I use fstream in a project. Is the STL also cross platform, such as <iostream> or <string>?
In Qt you would probably be using QFile and QString.
However, the answer is yes, the STL is cross-platform. If fringe case portability is an issue, Qt's stuff is older and works with old, non-conforming C++ compilers. (I think, that may not still be the case.)
Well, in that case I will spend some time with it. Sounds pathetic, but I have been trying to learn really complex stuff just because it looks impressive. I was hesitant with Qt because of its simplicity... but you guys have really good tips.
Qt is a sizable company that makes a lot of money selling their stuff to big businesses. I think you'd do fine to learn it.

Its 'simplicity' is years of good design and design update.
There's nothing wrong with QT, what's wrong is the fact companies develop for what they know. Windows with .net and Visual Studio with vc++.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.