How to use Qt with Visual Studio?

I heard that you can't use it with express, but that doesn't seem right... Can you use it with Codeblocks, at least? I just hate the Qt Creator IDE. I don't like the UI... all I want to do is code Qt. I don't care much for the GUI editors.

NOTE: I won't respond until tomorrow, but I appreciate any answer! I really have to get out of the habit of posting questions right before I go to sleep...
Thanks, but I actually read that when I Googled this, but I didn't know what any of the answerers were talking about. What didn't I get? Pretty much all of it...
I think you're out of luck when it comes to visual studio, because you'll need to install comercial version of Qt (which means spend money) in order to make Qt work well with VS.

I once asked the question on stackoverflow:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8302595/using-qt-designer-in-visual-studio
Well thanks anyway. But, like I mentioned in the question, is there another IDE you can use?
Qt has official support for visual studio, as I said, comercial only.
unfortunetely I think VS is the only IDE that is supported from Qt side, but I'm not 100% sure.

there may be ways to make things work manulay with various IDE's but nowdays it's just more easy to use what's offered (QtCreator) rather then suffering.
@codekiddy
I don't believe you need the commercial license to use the VS QT plugin.
Well, in case you are wondering (I briefly said it in question) but the reason I am avoiding Qt Creator is because I have so much trouble just deploying the program. Like, in the project file path if you click "Project.exe" error messages come up. I have posted on Qt forums about this, I did make some progress, but not a solution. I am about to post another thread about it, I will get back to you guys on that.
@naraku9333
yes you don't but then you miss some nice features :)
see my link above to see what features exactly.

I don't believe you need the commercial license to use the VS QT plugin.

I think you misunderstood, you don't need commercial of Qt, but plugins are not supported by free edition of Visual Studio (Express), so a license to Visual Studio is required to use any add-in, not only Qt one.
Well, I am just gonna suck it up and use the Qt Creator. Thanks for all the answers though!
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.