Answer required

you are to write a C++ program to generate random
integers in the range [ LOW = 1, HIGH = 10000 ] and to store them in a vector < int > of size
VEC_SIZE = 250. Then, sort the contents of the vector (in ascending order) and display it
on stdout.
To sort the contents of a vector, use the sort ( ) function from the STL. In addition to the
main ( ) routine, implement the following subroutines in your program:
• void genRndNums ( vector < int >& v ) : This routine generates VEC_SIZE integers and
puts them in vector v. Initializes the random number generator (RNG) by calling
the function srand ( ) with the seed value SEED = 1, and generates random integers
by calling the function rand ( ).
• void printVec ( const vector < int >& v ) : This routine displays the contents of vector
v on stdout, printing exactly NO_ITEMS = 12 numbers on a single line, except
perhaps the last line. The sorted numbers need to be properly aligned on the
output. For each printed number, allocate ITEM_W = 5 spaces on stdout.
Programming Notes:
• You are not allowed to use any I/O functions from the C library, such as scanf or
printf. Instead, use the I/O functions from the C++ library, such as cin or cout.
• Let v be a vector of integers, then the call: sort ( v.begin ( ), v.end ( ) ) sorts the
elements of v in ascending order. The detailed description of the sort ( ) routine
can be found on the course web site and in the course textbook.
• Execute the srand ( ) function only once before generating the first random
integer with the given seed value SEED. The rand ( ) function generates a random
integer in the range [ 0, RAND_MAX ], where the constant value RAND_MAX is the
largest random integer returned by the rand ( ) function and its value is system
dependent. To normalize the return value to a value in the range [ LOW, HIGH ],
execute: rand ( ) % ( HIGH – LOW + 1 ) + LOW.

Can someone get me an answer as quickly as possible?

Can someone get me an answer as quickly as possible?
Yes, we can. Will we? No, that is your job. If you don't want to do your course work why take the course?
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.