if else structure

how we will write a program tha will count a number of noots.i maen if i have 5676 rupees and i want to find the number of 5 thousand pak currency ,the number of 1000 notes ,the number of 500 notes and the number of 100 notes.how we desine such a program of if rlse structure to perform the above task.please help me
Please note, that this is not a homework site. We won't do your homework for you. The purpose of homework is that you learn by doing. However we are always willing to help solve problems you encountered, correct mistakes you made in your code and answer your questions.

We didn't see your attempts to solve this problem yourself and so we cannot correct mistakes you didn't made and answer questions you didn't ask. To get help you should do something yourself and get real problems with something. If your problem is "I don't understand a thing", then you should go back to basics and study again.

Your problem does not require if else. Look at integer division (/) and modulus (%) operators.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.