I have @ question In C++ I Can't Solve !

Q2- Write a program that takes an array of strings from user and have a function named “deleteNoccurrence (string1, n)” where n is the number of required occurrence deletions of string1. The compiler automatically inserts for the function:

• A string “Hello” as the first argument if no first argument is inserted in the call.
• A number 1 as the second argument if no second argument is inserted in the call.

Q1-Write a user-defined function named "number_of_matches" that compares the initial parts of two character arrays to see how many pairs of characters match before a difference occurs. The arrays contain combinations of letters and digits.
• If there are upper case letters in the arrays you should convert it to lower case. Ignore the digits in your matching.
• If the two arrays are identical all the way to their terminating NUL characters, return the number of matched non-NUL characters.
• The function should take only two parameters which are the two character arrays to be compared.
For example, if the arrays are “a b c d e” and “ a b c d f” then the function should return the value 4 because only the first four pairs of the two arrays match. Also, the arrays “a b 6 g 9 n” and “a b g n” should match
You say you "can't" solve it, yet I see that you tried anything. All I see is the assignment. Post what you have tried, what you have difficulties with, and any questions you may have. We can't read your mind.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.