External Library Help!!!!

So I want to download an extrenal library called see.h. However, I'm not sure where to put this like in which folder. I have DEV C++. Please help I need this very very soon!
Firstly, "see.h" sounds like a header file, not a library. However, you may well need to download the library as well, so you should go back to wherever you got the header file from and have a look for the library. If there isn't an already-built library for you to download for your OS, then you may need to download source code, and build it yourself.

I'm not familiar with DEV C++, but presumably it has a way of specifying an include path. You'll need to modify it to include the directory where you've put the header file.

Similarly, it'll have a way of specifying the library link path. Modify that to include the directory where you've put the library file.
Hmmm, yes it appears I did mean a header file. And I have the library downloaded. When I click the application called: SETUP, that came with the zip file, It asks me for a folder to unzip it in, which I am unsure which folder I should use.
It doesn't really matter, as long as you do what I said in my previous post. Organize your files in whatever way works best for you.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.