help with understanding c++

i am new to c++ programming and lost in that class., the professor gave a homework and i do not understand it. i have google . a nd went on youtube to get videos to understand it but still . please help me solve this c++ program homework :

A mail order house sells five different products whose retail prices
are: product 1: Cheese — $2.98, product 2: Ramen—$4.50, product 3: Pizza (frozen)—$9.98, product 4: Eggs (Organic)—$4.49 and product 5: Grilled Chicken—
$6.87.

1. Each time, display 5 items with product name and price and ask user item number and quantity. You must validate the product number in between 1 and 5 and quantity greater than 0. If it is not valid, you must keep ask user till user types a valid input.

2. Each shopping item should be displayed with total amount for each item.

3. User must be able to enter shopping list till user enter -1.

3. Display total amount before you exit.
Last edited on
see this page
http://www.cplusplus.com/doc/tutorial/
read first then any help post here.
can you please help me with this program !
The people on this site will gladly take the time to help you with pieces of your HW, but we won't start it or do it for you.

You should show us the code you have already, and then explain specifically what part of the problem or code that you do not understand and are stuck on.
What do you have so far? off had i would check into while loop, if statements, or a multiple fuction program
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.