Yes i know .. But How Can I start?

Hello ..
i'm studying CS now i get very good marks in my college.
i know everything about C++ why is that and when you use that ...etc
but my problem is i can't start programming i mean i don't know how i can start for example if i want to program something explain how Pointer works i don't know but i know how it's work maybe i miss the logic or something
is there any help for me ? coz Really this problem keep me worry..
any advice will be helpful for me :)
Watch Bucky's tutorials on the basics of c++. They are fantastic - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAE85DE8440AA6B83

Programming is more or less about creativity. Using your knowledge about the language and the problem at hand, you must device a way to solve it.

Aceix.
+1 Aceix

Many students starting out in programming seem to think that once they learn all the syntax and semantics of their chosen language the actual coding will be easy. Of course that's like saying that once you develop a good vocabulary and understand the rules of grammar you can just sit down and write a novel. The most important part is having the creative, critical thinking abilities that allow you to see new ways to use the tools at your disposal to solve problems efficiently and elegantly. The only way to build those skills is to practice them. Unfortunately, this means actively seeking out new challenges and striving to solve them on your own and in your own way. I realize this part is about as fun as a math textbook full of the dreaded word problems but unless you're blessed by being a natural it's the only way to develop yourself into a "real" programmer.
Really thank you guys <3
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.