Problem of compilation with cmake

Hello,

I am trying to install a C++ program called mawiilab_evaluate, which uses a library called admd which I have already installed.
In order to compile it I launch the cmake in order to create the makefile to install the program. When I then perform the make, I got the following error message :

juliette@juliette-HP-Pavilion-TS-15-Notebook-PC:~/Bureau:/MAWILab_Evaluate_0.0.1$ make
[ 23%] Built target louvain_community
[ 47%] Built target louvain_convert
[ 70%] Built target louvain_hierarchy
Linking CXX executable mawilab_evaluate
/usr/local/lib/admd/lib/libadmd.a(libadmd_a-admd.o): dans la fonction « xsd::cxx::xml::initialize() »:
admd.cpp:(.text._ZN3xsd3cxx3xml10initializeEv[_ZN3xsd3cxx3xml10initializeEv]+0x14): undefined reference to « xercesc_3_1::XMLUni::fgXercescDefaultLocale »
admd.cpp:(.text._ZN3xsd3cxx3xml10initializeEv[_ZN3xsd3cxx3xml10initializeEv]+0x19): undefined reference to « xercesc_3_1::XMLPlatformUtils::Initialize(char const*, char const*, xercesc_3_1::PanicHandler*, xercesc_3_1::MemoryManager*) »
/usr/local/lib/admd/lib/libadmd.a(libadmd_a-admd.o): in the function « xsd::cxx::xml::terminate() »:

I have cut a part of the error message

/usr/local/lib/admd/lib/libadmd.a(libadmd_a-admd_custom.o): in the function « admd::anomaly_t::validate(pcap_pkthdr*, unsigned char const*) »:
admd_custom.cpp:(.text+0x153a): undefined reference to « SHA256 »
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [mawilab_evaluate] Erreur 1
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/mawilab_evaluate.dir/all] Erreur 2
make: *** [all] Erreur 2

Have you got any idea to solve this issue ?

Thanks in advance
Last edited on
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.