How to combine three programs into one.

write c++ program call 'calculate number' using functions. user will choose one of the following function. A function called "callproduct" where the function read three numbers and find their product. Another function called "largerNum" where it read two numbers and find the largest. And a function called "numtest" where gets a number from the user and decides it is positive, negative or zero.

I separate this question into three parts and the coding for the three parts is ready. How am i suppose to combine it in a switch statement where it will prompts the user to choose any three options which is callproduct, largernum, or numtest. thank you
use a do while loop for menu and use switch case statement to call the functions...
Bro if i post the 3 programs here. can you help me on it. Cause i've already tried it i can't make it. and i'm new for c++.
all right post it....
I've already pm you the question and details bro.
I have messaged you the solution.... But it would be great if you could post what were your mistakes/what you understood here for future reference (others may get similar problems).

after all sharing is caring :D
unless you share a diseases with the intention of wiping out humanity.
lol :D
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.