Combining Static Libraries

It is as they title says, I wish to combine multiple static libraries into one so that people using my game engine only require to link to one. I'm using Visual Studio 2013 Express, I get very confused easily with C/C++ project properties as I suspect most do so having small details is needed. I did find that you can use the Developer Console for Visual Studio, but that didn't seem to work, i'm not sure if I just did it incorrectly or not, but any help is appreciated.

#include "SFML\Window.hpp"
#include "SFML\OpenGL.hpp"

sf::Window* window;
void Init();
void GameLoop();
void Update();
void Render();

1>------ Build started: Project: Apollo, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
1> Source.cpp
1>C:\Users\Arron Nelson\Documents\Visual Studio 2013\Projects\Advanced Protocol Software\Lone Wolf Engine\Engine.h(1): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'SFML\Window.hpp': No such file or directory
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 1 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

I did add my engine as a reference to my game I want to develop, but it came with the error shown above. I did add the SFML libraries, and the includes to the engine, which is a static library as well. After that I combined the necessary SFML static library files to my engines static library file. Here are the following library files I included in the engine...

sfml-graphics-s.lib
sfml-window-s.lib
sfml-system-s.lib

I also added additional include, and library directories to the correct path to the SFML includes, and libraries.

If this simply can't be accomplished, I would considerably try using dynamic libraries. I've been having troubles with this for hours.
Last edited on
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.