Programming Advice

How to cope up with the Frustration and falling in to the eternal confusion and mental stagnation of not being able to

a) Solve a problem
b) Find and fix the Bug
c) Design the logic

Help pls!
Asking co-workers, or friends for advice always helps. Wouldnt hurt to also take a chill pill and lay low for an hour and come back with a clear mind. This might be Inappropriate to say here, but having a release doesnt hurt.
You could also try to go away from your computer, take a pen and paper and write the problem down, maybe draw what you think it looks like.

Then you can just sit there and draw as you like and try to find an algorithm for the problem without having a single line of code in your mind.

Sometime it also helps to just go away from the problem for a few hours :)
closed account (2LzbRXSz)
As the others said, relax.

Honestly, I come up with most of my solutions in the shower or before I fall asleep (which is also frustrating because I'm finally about to get some shut eye, and now I have to get up, then find somewhere to write down the solution).

Those are again, relaxing situations where you may not even be thinking about the problem, and suddenly a solution comes to mind.

Plus, if you try too hard, you'll only burn out faster, resulting in a more difficult time trying to solve the problem.
Last edited on
thanks all..good advices to implement and test :)
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.