C++ Rest Client

Just a simple REST client for use with C++. This was a quick weekend hack to use some C++ while making something remotely useful, it might not be idiomatic C++ but my first goal was to make the api as readable and easy to use. I'd love some feedback (Pull requests are more than welcome) about things I can improve or change. I've included a Vagrant file so setting up the project should be easy.

https://github.com/anuragsoni/restless
#pragma once isn't guaranteed to work in all cases, you should at least use an include guard as a backup in case it fails. It is usually an optimization for some compilers.

Your exec* functions seem to have a lot of code duplication, you may want to fix that some time before they get out of sync.

I can't tell if this is a wrapper or not - you return a raw libcurl primitive but the rest of your design is like a wrapper.

It looks good, just those few issues I noticed at a glance. I haven't looked at it in-depth.
Thanks for the comments. I will definitely be doing some re-factoring later today and try to reduce the code duplication.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.