GRADE BOOK PROGRAM FOR FINAL DUE ON THURSDAY PLEASE HELP

Create a gradebook program that allows the user to create a new class with a specified number of students, read student names & ids into the program from a file. The program should also allow as many grades as the teacher wants and what to name them. The program should allow the student name and id to be input from a file as well. The teacher should be able to add a Test name and that name is created in every student in the teachers class.

Extra Credit: Allow the user to save all the data to a file and then rerun the program to reload the data file.

A class that holds all the student data including:

First Name
Last Name
Student ID
The number of grades
A vector of a structure for grade information This structure contains the following data:

Grade Name
Grade
Maximum value of Grade (default to 100)
Weight (default is 1)

The class should have

accessor (getters) and mutator(setters) functions
A default constructor
An average calculator (make sure it accounts for max value and weight)
A way to add 1 student at a time prompted on-screen
A setter that sets first name, Last name and id

The above are the required classes and structs but you can create others as well.

Class and struct definitions must be in separate .h files. Class functions must be in separate .ccp files.

PLEEEAAASSSEEE HELLLPPPPP
I'd be happy to help you understand the assignment and let you do it yourself.
However, I will not help you generate the assignment in any way at all.

If you want help in understanding and learning C++, send me an email at:
sparkprogrammer@gmail.com

Thanks,
Joe
Please note that this is not a homework site. We won't do your homework for you. The purpose of homework is that you learn by doing. However we are always willing to help solve problems you encountered, correct mistakes you made in your code and answer your questions.

We didn't see your attempts to solve this problem yourself and so we cannot correct mistakes you didn't made and answer questions you didn't ask. To get help you should do something yourself and get real problems with something. If your problem is "I don't understand a thing", then you should go back to basics and study again.
we dont do assignments here
If you want somebody to do your class assignments, that falls under academic dishonesty, and there can be serious consequences.
However, you can post some of your code here if your having a particular problem with it for specific feedback on that problem and help with your code.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.