Complex Class C++ Programming

Last edited on
1.) please use the code tag
2.) What's your question?
Why was Gamer2015's reply reported? His comments were perfectly fine.

Using code tags is a courtesy to the people whose help you are trying to solicit. If you can make your code easier to read, then you are more likely to take the time to help you. Using code tags helps you to get the help you need, so Gamer2015's advice was helpful and relevant.

And if your post had been better formatted, it would have been easier to spot the actual question that was asked:

Please solve this question. Why my instructor gave this super complicated problem?

This is the C++ forum, not the telepathy forum. There's only one person who can answer that question: your instructor.

And I'm afraid we don't write people's code for them. Have a go at writing it yourself. If you have specific questions or problems, then we'll try and answer them.
OP wrote:
Please solve this question.

You'll want the Jobs section for this kind of request. People often think that I'm being dismissive when I say this but in reality I'm not. Your milage may vary, but in the US hiring someone to write code for you would be considered contractor work right down to the requirement for a 1099 at the end of the year. That means that at the conclusion of the contract, that work becomes your intellectual property and therefore cannot possibly be called copyright infringement (which is a tort anyway but I'll save that rant for later). Your school can make all the noise they want about "morality" and "ethics", but those are a completely separate issues which only involve you and that particular private institution.

Now I can't promise that you will find an amicable price for the work, but that's the free market for you, there's nothing I or anyone else can do about that. You already have the groundwork laid out so that should help you with negotiation. Good luck.
whatever unkind people
We tried to help you but you did nothing but ask us to do it for you.
If you want help you need to do something yourself, welcome to the world.
leetgb wrote:
whatever unkind people

People on this board routinely give up their time and effort to help people, for free. It's nonsensical to describe people here as "unkind".

You were asked to do the simplest possible of things to help us give you the help you need, and you responded by trying to cause trouble for the people who were trying to help you. That doesn't make people here "unkind" - it makes you selfish and ungrateful.
Last edited on
so what? stupid gerks? i dont give a shit newbiews
beat it
There's no need to resort to Michael Jackson lyrics..
If you want no help then so be it, good luck with your task
*Sigh* You can lead a horse to water...
... but you can't teach him to fish. Or code in C++. Especially if the horse is too lazy to try. 8^(
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.