suggestion wanted to make a unique project

I want to make a project on admission process of jac conselling system.WANT IDAES to START it.
Last edited on
So are you asking can we help you come up with an idea for a program for admissions some where or are you asking how to make a program to help with an admission process?
i want to make a program just like counselling process take place in jac conselling(admission in 3 engineering college i.e DTU, IIIT, NSIT).i want to write a c++ code for it.
Do you know how to program? Have you started? Do you have any code? What skills do you have in C++, are you able to do structured programming (top down) or do you have the skills to write Object Oriented Programs? This sites intent is to help you with your program not program for you. If you apply the effort we guide each other in the right direction. This is more of a help each other forum, where amateur coders get guide from other coders who points them in the right direction. Also for more advanced coders to get help from the real guru's(not me). More than likely you will need an object of a class unless your just wanting some basic enter name... enter student ID:... enter major: ...

In advance here is a link on how to put your code in the forum:
http://www.cplusplus.com/articles/z13hAqkS/
yes i know how to program.yes i have started.yes i have complete code (around 770 lines).I just want to add more functions to it like loggin by students
it is just a part of my project{main() only}
int main()
{

admission a;
grade p;
cu
o;
char name[30];
float l,b,c,d,e,u,v,k;

while(1)
{
system("cls");

cout<<"ENTER THE NAME OF THE UNIVERSITY TO GIVE ADMISSION:(In small letter.)=";
cin>>name;
if(strcmp(name,"dhaka")!=0)
if(strcmp(name,"buet")!=0)
if(strcmp(name,"kuet")!=0)
if(strcmp(name,"cuet")!=0)
if(strcmp(name,"ruet")!=0)
if(strcmp(name,"rajshahi")!=0)
if(strcmp(name,"zahangirnagar")!=0)
if(strcmp(name,"sahajalal")!=0)
if(strcmp(name,"khulna")!=0)
if(strcmp(name,"chittagong")!=0)
{

cout<<"\nHAVE YOU FOROT THE ABREVIATION.\n \n";
cout<<"Do you want to see the abreviation.\n \n";
char d;
cout<<"IF YOU WISH . ENTER YOUR CHOICE. ( y / n):=";
cin>>d;
if(d=='y')
{
cout<<"FOR BUET := buet.\n"<<"FOR KUET:=kuet.\n"
<<"FOR CUET := cuet.\n"<<"FOR RUET:= ruet.\n";
cout<<"FOR DHAKA UNIVERSITY := dhaka.\n"
<<"FOR RAJSHAHI UNIVRSITY:=rajshahi.\n"
<<"FOR KHULNA UNIVERSITY:= khulna.\n"<<"FOR CHITTAGONG UNIVERSITY:= chittagong.\n";
cout<<"FOR SAHAJALAL SCIENCE & ENGINEERING UNIVERSITY:= sahajalal.\n";
cout<<"FOR ZAHANGINAGAR UNIVERSITY := zahangirnagar \n \n";
}
cout<<"RE ENTER THE CORRECT NAME OF THE UNIVERSITY.";
cin>>name;
{
if(strcmp(name,"dhaka")!=0)
if(strcmp(name,"buet")!=0)
if(strcmp(name,"kuet")!=0)
if(strcmp(name,"cuet")!=0)
if(strcmp(name,"ruet")!=0)
if(strcmp(name,"rajshahi")!=0)
if(strcmp(name,"zahangirnagar")!=0)
if(strcmp(name,"sahajalal")!=0)
if(strcmp(name,"khulna")!=0)
if(strcmp(name,"chittagong")!=0)
{
cout<<"WRONG NAME ENTERED & ERROR OCCURED.\n \n";
cout<<"GOOD BYE.\n \n";
break;
}
}
}
system("cls");
cout<<endl<<endl;
if(!strcmp(name,"buet"))
{
p.setkb();
system("cls");
p.proveb();
}
else if(!strcmp(name,"kuet"))
{
p.setkb();
system("cls");
p.provek();

}
else if(!strcmp(name,"cuet"))
{
p.setgrade();
system("cls");
p.provec();

}
else if(!strcmp(name,"ruet"))
{
p.setkb();
system("cls");
p.prover();
}
else if(!strcmp(name,"chittagong"))
{
p.setgrade();
system("cls");
p.provecu();
o.seecu();
}
else if(!strcmp(name,"khulna"))
{
p.setgrade();
system("cls");
p.proveku();
}
else if(!strcmp(name,"dhaka"))
{
p.setgrade();
system("cls");
p.provedu();
}
else if(!strcmp(name,"rajshahi"))
{
p.setgrade();
system("cls");
p.proveru();
}
else if(!strcmp(name,"sahajalal"))
{
p.setgrade();
system("cls");
p.provesu();
}
else if(!strcmp(name,"zahangirnagar"))
{
p.setgrade();
system("cls");
p.provezu();
}

cout<<"Do you Want to exit ? (y/n)"<<endl;
char w;
cin>>w;
if(w=='y')
{
cout<<"GOOD BYE.\n \n";
cout<<"THANKS FOR USING ME.\n \n";
break;
}
else
{
continue;
}
}
getch();
return 0;
}

Last edited on
That is beyond my skill set, sorry.

then first learn conversation skills .you were so rude!!!!
do not point finger towards other.
I apologize if I came across as rude; but that was not my intent. You, in my opinion, were vague and I was simply trying to draw out information from you.
You said:
I want to make a project on admission process of jac conselling system.WANT IDAES to START it.

- Which tells no one anything about what your thinking other than, I want an idea. So I asked what kind of ideas you were looking for...
Your reply:
i want to make a program just like counselling process take place in jac conselling(admission in 3 engineering college i.e DTU, IIIT, NSIT).i want to write a c++ code for it.

More descriptive, but your lack of information left me to ask for more information. Information I needed to know in order to make a more informed decision on how to help you. (Not knowing what exactly you want people are left with many questions, many many questions. ) So I asked a whole list of questions, in which, I also expressed to you the following:
If you apply the effort we guide each other in the right direction. This is more of a help each other forum, where amateur coders get guide from other coders who points them in the right direction. Also for more advanced coders to get help from the real guru's(not me).

Keep in mind how little you provided on what you had or needed, in "specifics".

And last I did not point any fingers at anyone. If I did I apologize, it was not my intent. All I tried to do was get info so I could better access if I could help you.

Good luck with your program.
Last edited on
@ Aim4Erudite: Nothing you said was rude. I will be though...

@ discovering: It is not our job to mind-read your desires. Learn how to ask a proper question and don't be so lazy with your punctuation and grammar. If you don't make an effort to communicate your needs why should we make any effort to help you? There are plenty of people here we can go help instead.

You were given a link on how to use code tags you obviously ignored. Read that and read this so you learn how to get help around here: http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/beginner/1/
I apologize for my behaviour..
Thanks and no problem...
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.