Help needed!!!

This is my question.. is there any source code for this question.. I cant find and im using Visuall C++ 08 express edition.. can anyone help me pleasee :'(

Water Tax Billing System project is to implement an application which deals with maintaining water tax managing activities like generating a water tax bill, customer personal records and other administrative activities. Initially, all the information about customers will be entered and maintained, which in turn helps to generate water tax bill based on the customer’s consumption of electricity. This system will reduce manual work for maintaining records in files. This system provides effective mechanism to manage water tax bills for admin by recording each and every activity. Regular transactions which include bill generation, payment etc. and exceptional transactions that are related to change of customer’s address, not clearing bills within due date etc. also will have to be handled by the system Following is the list of modules that you should develop to complete the system:-
Managing main menu
a) Managing the generated bills
b) Managing Customer records
c) Tracking bill status
d) Menu design and integrating of all modules

Managing Customer records
a) To create customer file
b) To update customer file
c) To generate Reports d) To search for customer information

Managing the water tax bills
a) To create Bills file
b) To update bills file
c) To generate

Reports Tracking bill status
a) To update payments
b) To notify defaulters
c) To generate Reports

Menu design and integrating of all modules
a) To display system banner.
b) To process menu.
c) Integration of all the modules d) To provide security
Do not double-post. The other thread: http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/beginner/178241/
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.