Curl data

Good evening! I'm new here so I apologize if I'm posting in the wrong area or anything, but had a quick question about using cURL to enter data into a website:
I've successfully used it to see the site, and to even login which is great, however, I want to try to get it to register a new account on a site.

I've written down all the fields that it requires, but I'm confused how to get it to select/deselect check box's.

On a somewhat side note, the last thing I'm a bit puzzled about is how it actually logs in. I understand how is sends the site the username/password but what actually gets it to press the login button?

Thanks for the help :)
Anyone?
what actually gets it to press the login button?
The button isn't pressd. The program sends the same request as if the button where pressed. The point is that there is no visual feedback unless the reaction of the server causes somehing.

The same applies to the checkbox.
Makes sense, I didn't literally mean 'press' more so meant it figuratively about accessing the next page.
So how to you find the request and edit it for different sites? And as for checkboxes, how do you edit the request for this? I see the name, and the value but theirs a ton of values for the other options as well
I'm not sure whether I understand what your problem ist.

Things like edit/check boxes are usually organized within forms:

http://www.w3schools.com/html/html_forms.asp

When a sumbit button is pressed within that form all the data [with name] is transmitted to the server.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.