I'm making C++ tutorials. Care for some input?

I'm doing this for fun. However, it would be really nice to know whether or not these tutorials have the potential to really take off. I'm just looking for overall impressions and tips if you have any!

Link to the newest video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0y4h4xpmO9g

Feel free to check out the other videos too if you'd like.

Thanks, Smikket
YouTube already have a lot of basic C++ tutorials so the competition is tough. Even with good videos it will probably be hard to rank above the already good ranking videos on the same subject.
Hi all,

I'm new to C++.
As experienced VB6.0 programer, I got my snippets collection. I just searched since some days, but did not find a C++ -platform with useful small programs (snippets) to step into useful stuff.

Tutorials are helpful - okay, but I'd suggest to build up something like a "micro apps" platform. This is the code I'm thinking of:
- "Using pipes between two instances of the same app";
- "Sending user defined system messages (done in linux/ apple like in WIN?) from an instance and triggering it from within another instance of a small app";
- "How to use a small UNICODE enabled UI for controlling a UI-free app";
- "Implementing a pdf-printer";
- "Hooking an instance of an app to get known when that external prog is unloaded from RAM";
- "Hooking the file system to get known any changes in defined folders";
there'd be tons of interesting small tools as sample projects I'd be glad to download and step through. Stepping through is the best way of learning - in my oppinion.

C.U.,
swdld
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.