11 programs to make

Hi guys, I need help with my assignment. I have been missing alot of classes due due to basketball practice, this time my teacher wont spare me if i dont submit this on time. Help me as much as you can i have to submit this TODAY! Please your help is needed. And the let the programs be as simple as it can be, since an exam is to be followed..
1. Write a program to make an empty diamond of stars (user supplies of height).
2. Write a program that gives sum of the digits of a number.
3. Write a program to enter the numbers till the user wants and at the end it should display the
maximum and minimum number entered.
4. Write a program for Counting Digits and displaying their total count at the end of the program
5. Write a program that repeatedly collects positive integers from the user, stopping when the
user enters a negative number or zero. After that, output the product of all positive entries.
6. Program prompts the user for the current year, the user's current age, and another year. It then
calculates the age that the user was or will be in the second year entered.
7. Write a program that asks the user to type 10 integers and writes the smallest value.
8. Write a program that asks the user to type an integer N and that indicates if N is a prime
number or not.
9. Write a program that asks the user to type an integer N and that writes the number of prime
numbers lesser or equal to N.
10. Write a C++ program that will print the pattern as shown below:
11. Write loops to do the following: –
a. Repeatedly print the value of the variable x Value, decreasing it by 0.5 each time, as long
as x Value remains positive. –
b. Print the square roots of the first 25 odd positive integers. –
c. Repeats a block of code as long as the user indicates they want it to. –
d. Drive the user crazy by insisting they re-enter a particular input no matter what they
enter. Be creative...
Last edited on
I can help you with one thing, and that's giving you a tip. Don't skip classes if you need them, which you clearly do.

This is not a homework site. We won't do your homework for you. We can help with specific questions if you are having trouble with something.

If you're looking for someone to write the code for you, Post under the "Jobs" section.
I agree
I could help you with the sum project though.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.