I need great Assistance

I'm asking anyone, who would be kind enough to help with with the programming codes for this project. This course i'm taking isn't my Major, not only that but the lecturer isn't so fluent with her teaching. My classmates and I are having a hard time comprehending from the beginning of the school year. I've been making it because of the quizzes based on the theory of the course but implementing it is not as easy for me. We have this project and exams this week, i'm trying to study but i also wanna past this course as well. This project is worth a whole lot of points and that would greatly help me with my grade. Here is the out line of the project:

WRITE A C++ PROGRAM THAT WOULD UTILIZE THE USE OF OPERATOR OVERLOADING, ARRAYS,
AND INHERITANCE.
ST. JOHN'S COLLEGE JUNIOR COLLEGE HAS DIFFERENT TYPES OF STUDENTS: FULL TIME AND PART TIME
STUDENTS. EACH STUDENT'S FIRST NAME, MIDDLE NAME, LAST NAME, STATUS(P/F), COURSECODE, COURSEHOURS,
COURSELETTERGRADE, TOTALGRADEPOINTS, TOTALCREDITHOURS AND CALCULATE THE FINAL GPA.
PART TIME STUDENTS HAVE 12 CREDITS OR LESS (USE CONDITIONS TO VALIDATE THIS),
ONE CLASS OF STUDENTS WOULD INHERIT ALL THE DETAILS OF ANOTHER CLASS (YOU FIGURE IT OUT). Use appropriate
data types and structures to store each student'S NAME, COURSE DETAILS (CODE, GP AND HOURS) with proper
sizes. Calculate the total GPA based on the data entered. Display the information of each student
with the first name, middle initial (substring) and last name concatenated and the final gpa along with
the appropriate a condition to note the grade status (probation, satisfactory, honor roll and deans list)
of each student.

Please Assist me! Thank you.
I take courses that are not in my Computer Science's Major (i.e. Accounting); it is part of critical analysis. Before I digress, Noone is interested on your life's story, we all have problems. Do not waste your time and others by posting irrelevant info. The programming language is like a human language in the sense that to become better, you need to practice, practice and practice.

WRITE A C++ PROGRAM THAT WOULD UTILIZE THE USE OF OPERATOR OVERLOADING, ARRAYS, AND INHERITANCE.
If you do not know what any of it means, then re-read your book, use youtube, google, the tutorials here.

To use the forum, get to the point and show the code of what have you done and get to the point of what are you having issues with the code?

If you are willing to pay, post it on the jobs section. Also, google it, where people would do the homework at a price (It is considered cheating, but it is not my place to judge.)
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.