how to run the cpp executable from local machine to the remote servefr, not moving executable to remote

I have a Perl program. In it we have executable, which is reading a.ini file. In this file it get a line to path_tyo_dir/b.ini

The line in it: It has many lines like that for different executable

[CompCf..MhfsHdr] Enabled = Yes;
[CompCf..MhfsIsu] Enabled = Yes; RecTimeout=200;
[CompCf..MhfsIsr] Enabled = Yes; RecTimeout=200;

CompCf is an executable.
My question is what means other names?
The problem is that when executable reads this line, it is supposed to be run on the other server from my local machine.
I would like to know, how it is done, what is the logic? Because right now even we have it, it is not running on another server and not create any output file/report.
Can somebody help me? Because I know Perl, but not C++.

Thanks,
digioleg

My question is what means other names?
How could we possibly know what the contents of some random INI file mean?

I would like to know, how it is done, what is the logic? Because right now even we have it, it is not running on another server and not create any output file/report.
I don't understand. You're asking how [something that's not happening] happens?
It's not possible to make code run on a different system unless a) that system is already running some code designed to do that, or b) you exploit some vulnerability on some service listening for incoming connections in order to allow arbitrary code execution.
The first problem is that I don't have a source code. I received the Perl program with C++ executable and was told that it must run on the other server, physically is on local machine. Of course the other server is running and listening.
As I understand, line
[CompCf..MhfsHdr] Enabled = Yes;
means CompCf - executable on local, MhfsHdr - server, which is running. But what is going on inside the C++ executable - I really don't know.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.