Ini file using c++ builder

How can i hide section in ini file using c++ builder.
I want to remove section and want again copy back to ini file
You can read the section with the ReadSection and ReadValues of the TIniFile class and store it somewhere.
Then you can delete the section in the ini file using the EraseSection function of TIniFile.
Finally you can add the all stored keys and values again with the WriteString function.
Hii,
You can give me code how to copy I am having ini file how can i store the values of ini files where I have to store.I am totally news to this c++.I have to select one radio button.first it should be deleted after some condition is performed it should be copy back to the ini file.Can we have to store in buffer
Last edited on
Please should give me some code
No please give me some code.
No. we're not going to do it for you. You can ask questions or ask for advice, but we're not going to write code for you.
How can we store the value in ini file
Duoas wrote:
https://www.google.com/search?q=tinifile+example+c%2B%2B
(Gets Reported)

nitishingh19 wrote:
No please give me some code.

Arrogant snot. Had you actually bothered to click on any of those links (or knew how Google works) you'd find a lot of code. Most of that code is especially designed to teach you how to use the TIniFile class to do exactly what you are asking!

You are too lazy or rude to take an answer; instead you demand we write code for you.

So, here's the deal:

We're all volunteering our time to help wannabe newbies do stupid, simple things so that they can grow up and do this stuff all by themselves. Why? Because we believe in your potential to become good programmers and we like to help because we remember struggling with this stuff ourselves.

Why should we volunteer our efforts to help someone who is demanding and refuses to even look at answers given him? Should I feel any sympathy and spend more of my time trying to help someone whose response to my efforts is to report my posts?

Either grow up and develop some social grace or get lost.

Biting the hands that feed you is not the way to get help.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.