i need a c++ program for the following problem

Write a c++ program that multiply the numbers. The program will receive multiplicand

and multiplier one dimensional (1D ) OR two dimensional (2D) arrays. show the partial

product and product in one dimensional (1D ) OR two dimensional (2D) as shown in the

example below:
334589 multiplicand
x 2170 multiplier
------
2342123X partial products
334589XX to be added
669178XXX
----------
726058130 product
I need a million dollars.
Last edited on
> Send me a private message.

If you want to advertise a paid service, place your advertisement in the Jobs section.

If you are volunteering to provide free advice, post your reply in the programming forum. That way, if your advice is worth something, it may benefit others who have a similar problem; and if your advice is palpably wrong, others could undo the potential harm.
@JLBorges
I will definitely help him when I have a chance. It is just that this person does not show any of his efforts, he just posted an obvious homework assignment and that's it.

I am actually more than capable as a programmer when it comes to various everyday-life programming aspects, even though I may not know as much as you.

I will definitely help him when I have a chance. It is just that this person does not show any of his efforts, he just posted an obvious homework assignment and that's it.

You might not mean it, but when you say "Send me a private message." you sound extremely arrogant and bigoted.

Maybe a "What have you tried so far?" would be better than "Send me a private message.", or just going ahead and sending him a message without posting it. That way, you won't be remembered as an egotistic person who always responds with "Send me a private message.".
Last edited on
integralfx wrote:
Maybe a "What have you tried so far?" would be better than "Send me a private message.", or just going ahead and sending him a message without posting it. That way, you won't be remembered as an egotistic person who always responds with "Send me a private message.".

Deeply thank you for the hint. I definitely missed something that is why I posted a stupid message without knowledge.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.