Programming Final Project for Beginner-level Class

Hi there.
New to the forum with a request.

I have a project due Thursday and I am lacking understanding of the material needed to complete it. I am basically wondering if someone will help me write the code for the project, but it's more than that.
I actually want to learn the material, not just get someone to do my homework, and my instructor and TA are not being helpful.
I can tell this program is very simple to a skilled programmer, I'm just lacking some understanding of implementing functions, classes, and methods.

The premise is to perform a course audit for Core classes required to complete a degree. The information will be read in from a file provided.

If a willing champion shows himself to undertake the task, I would hope to converse by Google Hangout so we can screenshare.

Please PM me, if interested, for more details.
You are, of course, free to respond to the troll who keeps posting spam seeking a PM from you, but you should know he's not a capable programmer and has had many accounts banned here for trolling and spamming although I'm sure he would enjoy charging you for his ineptitude.

This forum is for requesting help with code on the forum. Soliciting private help from people here goes against what the forum is for. This is not a homework site or a place to seek to hire someone to do your work or tutor you, although there is a "jobs" section if you really feel the need.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.