Support needed with my assignment

Hi, I'm doing a Business Management course & for some reason I have to complete a C++ Module which I've never done. I'm seriously struggling with this and need lots of help. Im close to a first and because this is my last year at uni I am nervous as fuck. This is the scenario

If someone understands how the code for this would look, could so you send me the code via PM. Thanks
Last edited on
Do you have anything written down?

1) You will need a class with the customer's credentials and for the data structure, I would say go with std::vector because that's pretty basic, and I don't think you really care about the time complexity.

2) Iterate through the vector to find the customer's id.

3) Print function to print out credentials of each customer.

4) Iterate through the vector to find the customer's age and count how many are over 30 years old.
No. I've never done it before and I'd like to see the code. Can you please try to code it and PM me. I've got till Thursday to get it done
No. I've never done it before and I'd like to see the code. Can you please try to code it and PM me. I've got till Thursday to get it done

Might as well pay someone to do it for you.

You have 4 days to try to code this. You can ask questions if you're stuck.
I'd just like to note that this is not a "do your homework site". You want us to put time and effort into doing your work, when you haven't shown any evidence of putting any effort in yourself.

If you come back in a few days with a program that still doesn't work, but at least you've written it and you just can't figure it why instead of giving 'x' it gives 'y', or mysteriously crashes when you give it a negative number, or can't work out how to do something in particular and want a hint, or something like that, we'd be more than willing to help out. But just coming up and slapping us with the assignment spec and saying "do it and send me, pls" isn't likely to get you anybody willing to help.

Just beside the point that we aren't going to do everything for you because we have lives too, us helping you will be counterproductive in the long run. If you want to pass the course, you'll need to know how it works if you want to be able to actually do the test(s) at the end, and pass those. If we do it all for you, how will you learn? Spoonfeeding you will just waste our time and yours.

If you actually have no idea what to do, go over your lecture notes, read through programs you've (presumably) already written, look up tutorials online, buy a book; the options are multitudinous. Come to a forum as a last resort, once you're left stumped trying to work by yourself, but don't just give up at the first sign of trouble.

Sorry for the rant, but I see far too many people randomly asking for for homework solutions with no effort involved—it's part of the reason I stopped looking at this forum for a few months.
ill add to that... no one wants to work with "that guy" who cheated his way thru college and gets hired and actually knows nothing because you end up having to do the work for them until they can get fired which can take a solid 2 years in a big company. No one wants to be under "that manager" who has zero idea what the people being managed are supposed to be doing and is making random decisions with no understanding of the work being managed or the tasks being done.

No one wants someone like this anywhere in the workforce outside of high-school summer job type stuff. The people on here will help you, if you try. Some may help you anyway. Just keep what I said in mind.. don't be "that" person.

Topic archived. No new replies allowed.