Need help with Portable program missing dll

Hello every one. I am using visual Studio 2017 RC to write a portable calculator (run in Ms-dos environment). It run perfectly on my laptop (win 10) however, it can not run on my school's computer lab (win XP sp3 with deep-freezed) because of missing dll(mvcps100.dll). I can not install vscreditx86 because of deep freezed. Is there any way to package all missing dll and my exe file into a exe file that can run on my school 's computer lab.
Thank you.
Sorry for my bad English.
You'll need to
1. Select the XP compatibility toolset under project properties > configuration properties > general > platform toolset. Set to "Visual Studio <<version>> - Windows XP".
2. Set the runtime to static linking under project properties > configuration properties > C/C++ > code generation > runtime library. If building for debug, set to "multi-threaded debug". If building for release, set to "multi-threaded".
Last edited on
Thank you. However, when I set to "Visual Studio <<version>> - Windows XP". it throw a lot of error because of mising libraby such as "conio.h" or systax error like
for(size_t i {0};i<n;i++)
You have to use the XP toolset if you want to run on XP. There's no other way, at least not with MSVC.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.