Help with learning Wt?

I want to learn Wt, but I want to use a better tutorial than the official one we already have. So this thread is (also) for a request. If possible, I would like a better tutorial that can stay updated, if anyone on here who's good enough at using Wt is interested.

Even if no one wants to write a whole tutorial, though, I'd still like some help on learning it, myself. I also want to learn how to use the class Wt::Http::Client, so I can get information from the web into my app. I tried asking on the Wt forums, but although there are replies, they're not the "We'll help you" kind.

Thanks in advance.
Last edited on
Once I used Wt for web development. My advice for you is looking into the code, class definition. I believe you can get what you want. But it needs a bunch of HTTP background knowledge and something related.
The documentation doesn't show the whole code for the classes, though. And maybe for good reason, since some people might copy it in that case.

I want to see more "fuller" examples showing how to use the HTTP client, at least. Right now I don't really get it.

Edit:

If there's a good web framework or library for C++ that is updated, along with a good tutorial that's kept updated as well, let me know about that. I'll try learning it instead.
Last edited on
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.