Just wondering if anyone here could help me coding this. I am a rookie in C
++, just started learning it about a week ago. HAALP!
Write a program (filename sort.cpp) that does the following:
• Prompt the user and let them enter three integers
• Store them in three variables.
• Ask the user whether they want to sort in ascending (smallest to largest) or descending (largest to smallest) order.
• Print the numbers in sorted order, as requested by the user.
• Follow the example output exactly
• Allow the user to type uppercase or lowercase letters when choosing from the menu (so ’A’ or ’a’ for ascending and ’D’ or ’d’ for descending)
• If the user inputs an invalid option, print a message and end the program.
• Hint: You may want three additional variables to store the integers in a sorted order, as this makes for fewer print statements and less repeated code throughout the program (you can use one print statement for each ordering this way).